How does an innovative organizations stay close to its current and prospective users - understanding their needs and opinions about the products, services and programs, and the organizations that prvide them.
Consumer research, when done well, can be an effective way to put consumer opinion in the hands of your organization's decision makers - your product and program designers, customer service teams, and marketing strategists. Even in today's social media age where, arguably, a few vocal people can be mistaken for the majority opinion, applying a rigorous, quantitative approach to understanding experience and opinions can yield powerful insights.
Advanis conducts Usage and Attitude (U&A) studies for clients in all its target industries, with recent engagements including :
- Helping governments understand budget priorities of citizens as an input to the planning cycle.
- Measuring product usage, satisfaction, and purchase channel preference for early adopters of a photography software application, to guide marketing communications
- Assessing consumer preferences for branch, telephone, and Internet banking channels to support a national branch hour strategy
- Helping a national association of registered charities understand awareness and interest in the services they offer to member charities
- Assessing product experiences among commercial farmers for a leading farm equipment manufacturer
Please contact us to find out how we can help you conduct your next U&A study.